Frequently asked questions
The scope of our services includes comprehensive online marketing of your property, acquisition of guests, full guest communication management, calendar synchronisation on the biggest booking websites, and setting most favourable rental prices – in accordance with the current market demand.
We manage all bookings of your apartment, care for your guests’ full satisfaction and, in consequence, for the positive reviews after the check out. Our main tasks include:
- Promoting your property on booking websites (Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Expedia, Agoda, and other websites),
- Booking management,
- Calendar synchronisation,
- Monitoring and intelligent adjustment of prices depending on demand factors,
- Guest communication before, during, and after the guests’ stay, e. g. answering questions, providing guidelines concerning the local area, sending a guidebook in electronic format about the place of stay,
- Remote reacting to all urgent situations,
- Providing access to Owner Panel with up-to-date information concerning bookings and settlements
You will be in charge of collecting the keys and preparing the property for the next guest.
As the owner of the property, you will be responsible for:
- Picking up guests from a place and at a time that were previously agreed upon,
- Handing the keys over to the guests,
- Presenting the property to the guests and answering their potential questions,
- Collecting the keys upon departure,
- Cleaning after each booking,
- Providing fresh bedclothes, towels, and bathroom toiletries,
- Reacting to all urgent situations requiring your presence at the property, e. g. urgent repairs or other similar situations,
If need be, we will eagerly help with the organisation of other services.
Yes. If you want to use your own apartment or allow your family or friends to stay in it, there’s nothing simpler – it’s enough to block selected dates with the use of the calendar in BookingHost Owner Panel.
You will be informed about all new notifications via SMS and e-mail. You can also see it in your BookingHost Owner Panel.
Go to BookingHost.pl and choose “Join us”.
Afterwards, complete the form and click “send”. We will contact you to discuss the conditions of our co-operation.
You can also call us at 22 113 14 00 and we will answer all your questions as well or send us a callback request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The consent to conclude the agreement is granted electronically and is always available online in Owner Panel. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite time, with a thirty-day termination notice, after ninety days of co-operation. The settlement of bookings for the calendar month always takes place on the 15th day of the following month.
During the stage of preparing and signing the contract, we expect close co-operation on your side. You will receive an electronic form to complete. It will systematise information required to present your apartment on the remaining websites, on which you have not created an account yet (including apartment photos). Additionally, we would like you to provide us with all information necessary to manage guest communication.
You give us access to your apartment for the purpose of remote management. We increase the influx of guests and manage guest communication – we are available around the clock.
We send you information about new bookings with specified guest arrival time. Your job is to welcome the guest and prepare the apartment for the next booking.
We send you the settlement for the previous month on the 15th day of a given month. It is the basis to issue an invoice for BookingHost services that amounts to 10% of the booking price.
The settlements will be always available online in your Owner Panel.
There are no hidden costs. We settle only for provided services.
We charge 10% for each booking once the service has been provided by issuing an invoice on the 15th day of each month.
You receive the total revenue for the guest’s booking.
This is a place created with you in mind where you will find all essential information, such as:
- co-operation agreement concluded between BookingHost and the property owner,
- personal data and contact details of the property owner,
- bank account number, to which booking payments will be transferred,
- booking calendar with upcoming and past bookings,
- settlements for booking and our services,
- overview of each property: for information converted from the electronic form completed during the conclusion of agreement,
- summary of property owner’s profitability: a presentation of a curve showing revenue and settlement period.
Our services do not include face-to-face contact with guests and services provided on the property, such as:
- handing over and collecting keys,
- equipment repairs,
- equipment replacement,
- changing bedclothes and towels,
- replenishing bathroom toiletries, kitchen accessories, and cleaning products,
- trash collection,
- electrical repairs,
- sewage works,
- wireless Internet,
- cable television,
- taking care of the front yard,
- Leaving two sets of keys to your apartment for guests.
- Bedclothes set consisting of duvet and pillow cases and towels:
- For each double bed: 1 bed sheet and 1 duvet case (for a double bed – 140, 160, 180, or 200 cm), 2 or 4 pillow cases, 2 large towels, 2 medium towels, 2 hand towels.
- For each single bed: 1 bed sheet and 1 duvet case (for a single bed – 90 cm), 1 or 2 pillow cases, 1 large towel, 1 medium towel, 1 hand towel.
- For each bathroom with a bathtub or a shower: 1 floor towel.
We definitely recommend purchasing the same bedclothes sets for all your apartments. We can recommend you a verified brand.
- Moreover, each apartment should include:
- water optionally
- refrigerator with freeze option,
- induction hob,
- GUSTO coffee machine,
- electric kettle,
- cutlery holder,
- coffee and tea containers,
- sugar bowl,
- salt shaker and pepper shaker,
- hot pod stand,
- cutting board,
- knife sharpener,
- pan paddle,
- salad bowl,
- oven dish,
- corkscrew with bottle opener,
- wine glasses,
- can opener,
- sifter / strainer,
- wooden spoon,
- cake spatula,
- measuring cup,
- glass or plastic containers for storing food,
- kitchen gloves.
- dishwashing liquid,
- dishwasher tablets,
- waste bin,
- sweeper and dustpan,
- scouring pad,
- access to the Internet/ Wi-Fi,
- Hi-Fi tower,
- ironing board,
- clothes hangers,
- decorative pillows for each bed,
- blanket / bedspread,
- mattress topper for each mattress,
- sensors: smoke, carbon monoxide, gas,
- guidebook with a map / guide – we can recommend a verified company
- vacuum cleaner.
Cosmetics – we can recommend a verified brand
- shower gel,
- bathroom rug,
- bath towels,
- hair dryer,
- bathroom set: soap dish and toothbrush mug,
- waste bin,
- laundry bin,
- washing machine with drying option,
- first aid kit.
- toilet paper,
- toilet brush,
- laundry liquid.
Invest in good-quality equipment!